1. If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
Future, to see what type of scientific advances we came up with.
2. What is one book everyone should read? Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
3. If you could have any superpower what would you choose? Read people’s minds.
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs and toast
5. Night owl, or early bird? Early bird.
6. One food you would never eat? Snake, tried it once but creeped me out too much.
7. What was your favorite book when you were a teen? Northanger Abbey by Jane Austin.
8. What book are you looking forward to this year? Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling.
9. What was your favorite children’s book? I’m always loved books, but one of my favorites was The Borrowers. Too many to list.
10. You have won one million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy? A beach house in Maui.
11. What do you do in your free time? I like going to movies and concerts, and hanging out with friends.
12. What’s your favorite season/weather? Late spring, when it’s warm, but not too hot.
13. What is your guilty pleasure? Reading—when I should be doing something else! Getting lost in the bookstore among all the selections.
14. What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you’d be embarrassed to admit? I like some Adam Sandler comedies and sometimes I skim through the tabloids just for fun.
15. Favorite places to travel? Daytona Beach, Florida; that’s where we took our annual family vacations, so I have a lot of childhood memories there J
Irene is the author of Order of the Dimensions.
Her book is about inter-dimensional travel made possible by a new form of technology that a group of physicists, including the protagonist, develop. When this technology falls into the wrong hands, however, trouble ensues, and it’s up to the protagonist and her collaborators to stop this from happening.
See is at: